It’s been a long ride with the abundant content of Splatoon which will be ending soon, but Nintendo continues to release an update for adjustments. Take a look at Splatoon’s update 2.5.0 which has adjustments for stages and battle:
- Walleye Warehouse: Adjustments will be made to object placement in Rainmaker Mode.
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments will be made to prevent users from taking certain shortcuts in Tower Control Mode.
- Museum D’Alfonsino: Fix the issue in modes other than Tower Control in which the area around the central rotating platform was registering as being inked in unintended ways.
- Mahi-Mahi Resort: Fix the issue In Rainmaker Mode in which breaking the Rainmaker barrier while in the central area caused the special gauge to fill more than intended.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
Also, check out some new footage and gameplay of Splatoon’s final map Anchor V-Games that Nintendome has posted on his youtube channel: