13-Year-Old Girl Died Five Days After Taking Cervical Cancer Jab (HPV Vaccine)

33FCD5B100000578-3581681-image-a-10_1462822236425

A teenage girl has died just five days after being given the cervical cancer jab after doctors dismissed her illness as a stomach bug and even branded her a ‘lazy child’ before sending her home.

As reported by DailyMail:

Shazel Zaman, 13, was suffering with a severe headache, vomiting and dizziness after having the HPV vaccine and her symptoms became so severe that her family took her to Fairfield Hospital in Bury.

But the family claim that a doctor dismissed her condition was linked to the cervical cancer jab and sent her home citing a stomach bug.

She was found collapsed and unconscious with no pulse an hour later at her home in Bury, and died in hospital four hours later.

Now Pennine Acute NHS Trust, which runs the hospital, has launched an investigation into the standard of care Shazel received at the hospital.

Her family believe her death is linked directly to the cervical cancer jab.

Shazel had been given her second course of the HPV vaccine at Derby High School in Bury on April 13, and fell ill just hours later. Her condition rapidly worsened and she died on April 17.

Her sister, Maham Hussain, 19, said: ‘She had the injection on the Wednesday. On Friday she was complaining of a sore arm – no swelling just redness.

‘On the Saturday she complained of a severe headache, and by the evening she was throwing up. Come Sunday she was very pale, and my aunt took her to Fairfield.

‘Whilst she was there she was in and out of consciousness. My aunt had to get a wheelchair for her.

‘She had a blood test, and her heart rate checked, and everything was said to be normal.

‘She was asked to provide a urine test and when my aunt took her to the toilet she fell to the floor, she was so drowsy.

‘My aunt took her back to the doctor and that’s when the doctor made the comment that Shazel “came across as a lazy child”.

Shazel’s aunt, Saimah Naseem, who took her to Fairfield, said she was ‘shocked’ at the comment.

She said: ‘That was a horrible thing to say. One of the nurses also made the comment “she’s fine”.’

Maham said: ‘I was at home when Shazel returned. She was in a really bad state. As soon as she came home my aunt put her to bed.

‘My aunt gave her water so she wouldn’t dehydrate. My aunt and grandmother kept checking on her.

‘An hour later she went blue. She had no pulse. The paramedics were here in seven minutes but she was not responding.

‘At hospital it was just the machines that were keeping her alive.’

The family said that following her death she underwent a CT scan but it was unable to find a cause.

Read more at DailyMail.

This is why I say to please be aware and cautious of vaccines, especially nowadays. They are worse, and the things that are put into vaccines now are way more dangerous than they were years ago. And, clearly as you can see here unfortunately, they can cause sickness and death.

You can also view my video on this topic below:

Source:DailyMail

Please spread the word and share this article. Nevertheless, stay safe, and God bless!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s